Note: The form is not finished, it needs to be filled and covered. I will complete this post when I get around to that :)
Dress Form Process:
Get everything you need ready.
1. What you will need:
- time, I spent from 12:00 am to 9:00 pm on this project!
- patience, which I surprisingly had allot of
- good posture, your going to need to stand strait and rigid the whole time
- scissors, remember your going to need to get out of your form
- garbage bag
- flour & water paste
- duct tape
- paper tape
- water and sponge/washcloth for paper tape
- measuring tape to help ensure accurate measurements on your finished form
- at least one person to help, I was blessed with three sisters :)
|Building up the neck and strengthening the arm openings.|